1.4.11

I may have occupied this body for 18 years and three months now but I still cannot figure it out. I tried to search for the manual, if only it existed in the first place.

You see, I am in a dilemma here. This shell I am occupying, it feels a sort of negativity towards other shells that have interaction with the rest of the world. I sense this negativity have a sort of turquoise vibe, slightly biased towards the greenish shade. Though, the fact of the matter is that this body refuses to indulge in human communication; it perceives the subject as unnecessary. It is not lonely, no. It has companions: a small group consisting of other anatomies which flow with the same wave as it does. At times, I get a light, positive energy from it, regarding this matter, but most of the time it wallows its' mind in what the book of words might define as melancholy.

I am confused. It cannot reach a certain end, a conclusion, of its' own convoluted and messy thought. I really hope it gets a grip. Soon.