16.10.10

This shall be my first ever posted rant. Because I am really pissed off at a certain someone. No, I don't hate that person. I just have an intense disliking towards him/her, for now.

First of all, it is common sense to not ruin a person's morning. So, it is a courtesy to not yell at someone in anger in order to wake someone up as to not cause that person waking up with colorful expletives in her mind directed towards you the way M16s would be directed by the army towards a national traitor. No, that doesn't make sense. Care to know why? Because I only had an hour and a half to sleep and you woke me up like you woke a f*cking maid. Yes, I do the temporary cleaning as to spend my semester break, but no, I am not your f*cking maid; you don't even pay me. Which brings us to the next thing: you do not wake someone up with your morning rant and threaten to confiscate their laptops. Why? 1. You did not pay a single cent for it. Thus, obviously, you have no rights (heck, you don't even put that much of a financial investment into the someone's life) 2. That someone has a playwright due this coming Monday. So, confiscating would really make that hard for someone to fulfill a certain deadline. 3. That someone is FUCKING EIGHTEEN. STOP TREATING HER LIKE SHE'S FUCKING EIGHT.

Next, your amazing 'alarm rant' opened the many doors of reason why I have this intense dislike towards you. You don't allow me to enjoy a day out with someone I love while all I do in this house is clean, click and eat. You have little concern over what I have for lunch, since my cooking skills are limited to instant noodles and picking up the phone and dialing any fast food outlet delivery service. You regard me as someone would to help. You have little care of my creative work, you only care if my academics are good enough for you to brag at the next person that you raised me. You don't even know what I want to do with my life; you gave me a somewhat reasonable choice and you just expect me to go through with it regardless the fact that it is not even in the vicinity of my passion. You yell at me for the fact that I sleep at 3 a.m. and wake up in the afternoon. Well, get this: THIS IS MY FUCKING SEMESTER BREAK. I'm going back to that darned centre in a week, where after that, I definitely will wake up at 8 a.m. and sleep at 2 a.m., but for now, I own the rights to spend my limited semester break according to my liking.

So you,
you're family, yes. But you treat me like a stranger. And with each single day, I begin to regard you as one too. So, don't be surprised if one day, you don't even know who I am or who I have become. You're older than I am; you should be aware of the consequences.

There, I have said my piece. You won't even know that I felt like this. And that's alright because I like the way you never bothered. No, I don't, Rihanna. Stop producing catchy nonsense with Eminem and putting lyrical reference into my mouth.