1.8.10

Woke up to my Joplin's The Entertainer alarm. Put on snooze for six times when I finally threw my cell phone to the wall, where it bounced back to my hand safely. I kneeled to my God and went to devote my early morning to the most addictive Facebook. Then, I realized, Baskin Robbin's 31% discount on all items offer had already lapsed.

Do you detect any sense up there? Because I didn't. You might find some in the next paragraph. Keyword: might.

Where did all the past months go? My theory is that January OD'd December '09 with lots and lots of booze. Then, February force-fed January with creamy truffles, where it exploded after the 68th box of Godiva. March led February to coronary with the shock of SPM results. April then bore March to death. May took over and took April's life with the nervousness of scholarship interviews. June went a bit soft on May by making it go through the hot as hell Ta'aruf Week at CFS IIUM. June met its' Maker when July suffocated it with Mid Semester test papers. Word on the street is that August forced independence and the life out of July.

I see it now; 2010: The Murder of the Months. A global bestseller and coming soon to pirated Blu Ray DVDs near you.